Thursday, June 11, 2009

I NEED A TAZER GUN AND PSYCH MEDS!!

Man life has been super busy. The hell monkeys are now mobile! They are crawling all over the place and pulling up on things! Its nuts! We just got done putting wood floors in and projects with twins is just redarndiculous!! Thanks mom,,, if it was not for her, it would have never had gotten done. Flip and Flop are about 9 1/2 months now and Taylor is going to be 5 next month! My girls are getting so big so fast! Life is a whirlwind and I am just trying not to blow away. Right now I am just rambling trying to update and am all over the place. The twins are running fevers of 102 to 103 and Taylor is feasting on popcorn, sourpatch kids and reeses pieces! Its our movie night tonight so please dont think she always eats like that LOL! OK so my ADD is kicking in as you can tell so time to go!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca Boganwright said...

Thanks for posting Donel. It is awesome to see how your girls are growing. And I agree with your last post. I can't believe how big Taylor it. HOpe you guys are doing well in the middle of chaos! =)

Blog27999 said...

According to Stanford Medical, It's really the one and ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh on average 42 pounds lighter than us.

(By the way, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING to do with "how" they are eating.)

P.S, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

CLICK this link to determine if this brief questionnaire can help you decipher your real weight loss possibility