Thursday, May 14, 2009

A moment....

My little girl is getting so big. She is growing up so fast before my eyes and my heart just melts everyday! She is such an amazing girl! Some days she drives me nuts but man I love her so much. She is going to be 5 in a couple of months and acts like she is 20!! LOL She is crazy in love with her sisters and shows them off every second she gets! She is full of love and laughter and boy does she LOVE to talk. Its like oxygen to her soul. She is into Power Puff girls, princessess, and tumbling around my living room floor. She kicks my butt on the Wii and can navigate around a computer bettter than I can. The other day she called me from the AT&T store from an I Phone while her dad talk to a sales man. I have never even held an I Phone and she knows how to use it LOL!! Taylor Faith I love you and you absolutley make my heart full of joy. Now its time to go pick your silly butt up from preschool!!

No comments: