Saturday, July 18, 2009

Im still alive

Well once again time has flown by and I have not kept up! First lets give update on things. Taylor is turning 5 this month and will be starting kindergarten in Aug. Lets not go there right now, I am emotionally stable for the moment :) She is such an amazing kid. She loves playing with any kid who will give her attention, swimming, the powerpuff girls (I know) and driving me nuts!! LOL!! Jordan and Alexis are coming up on 1 in Aug. I cannot believe it. I have not even grasped that I have twins and they are going to be 1! Jordan has 4 teeth with 4 more coming in. Her mouth is like the venus fly trap right now. Get close,, get bit! Alexis has 2 teeth and 2 more on the way. Both are walking while holding onto things and can climb the stairs. They say mama and dada sometimes but Im not sure they know what it means LOL. However Alexis is very aware of max and tries so hard to say it. Great her first recognition is of our dog! NICE! Oh and they love that show Yo Gabba Gabba! Its so funny how they smile and ligth up as soon as they see HIM (for those who dont know, check it out)!!!! As for me well I dont know where I am at, what I like or what I am doing!! My head is above water for the moment and hopefully will reamaine there :) I do know that my butt is getting bigger and bigger and hopefully ONE DAY I will run agian! Until then I guess I will just keep buying bigger pants!!! Peace out!