Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Silly Me

Well everyone is alive and healthy. I am still trying to recoup from all the sickness and the holidays! Man I am beat :) Well we are now getting a second crib for the twins. They are now beating eachother up instead of sleeping. If Jordan is not kicking Alexis in the face then Alexis is pulling Jordans hair or sucking on her head LOL! Whats silly is that it is killing me to separate the two. I know they wont care but man it makes me sad! I cannot wait till they are big enough and Taylor, Flip and Flop can sleep together. Taylor has been asking for them to sleep in her bed LOL! Soon enoug I know! Well when its all together I will take some pics.

1 comment:

TigerFamily said...

Oh I remember this day and I too was so sad...yet a good nights sleep was so compelling. Of course they did beautifully and still do:) They were 6 months old at the time. As they got older and learned to stand, I would always find one peering over their crib into the other:) Now 3 years from when we seperated them, we tucked them into the same bed last night b/c they asked! Mind you it is a toddler bed and not much room. I have so many pictures of them asleep snuggled up together as babies and now as "big" boys. It is a wonderful and special bond you have the awesome privlage of watching. Words don't do it justice. I have never seen a tighter bond than the two of them. Chris and I laugh and say sometimes we feel left out:) Can't wait to see the pictures.