Saturday, December 27, 2008

Just Let Me Vent....

Ok I am seriously tired!! Having twins is just so rediculous sometimes! Dont get me wrong I love my girls but two at the same time is just a bit overwhelming at times, well a lot of the time LOL! I feel like one is always getting the shaft. Someone has to just sit and cry while the other gets the attention and then switch. Not to mention my four year old. And now twins both have colds. This sucks! Alex sounds like a seal and Jordan is feeling crappy. Not to mention Alex has two teeth coming in. Oh and Taylor is getting over pneumonia! Man I am a bit DONE!!! I seriously wonder why God gives two at a time?! Its not like I tried for two. For the love of God I only have one ovary and edometriosis! Two was the last thing I thought would come my way. Ok I am done venting for now! I do love my girls, really but man I am just trying to keep my head above water right now, just being a little transparent!

2 comments:

Paula said...

hang in there!! Praying for you since thats all I can do. I wish I could do more.
~paula

The Turners said...

I am sooo sorry- having twins is hard enough without them being sick! It helps to just vent though! Venting your frustrations doesn't mean you don't love your kids! I can understand feeling like one or two are getting all of your attention- while the others aren't! It does get easier with twins- when they can hold their own bottles- or are happy in an exercauser for awhile, etc.
We're still praying for all of you- for health, peace, and most of all...sanity!
Heather