Monday, December 15, 2008

My Anniversary

Today is my 7 year anniversary and your probably asking why is there a picture of my daughter?Well I actually got Nick to agree to getting a friend to watch flip and flop so we could go out to dinner. We planned on going to Flemmings Steak House, which I LOVE! Well we found out that Peanuts christmas program was the same night!! She has been so excited for it. Every day she asked how many more sleeps till the big night. She kept telling me over and over how she was going to be on stage and all the mommies and daddies were going to watch her! So Nick and I spent our anniversary at her program and it was GREAT! There was no other place we would have rather have been. It was perfect! We laughed, cried, and laughed some more! Man I am a blessed girl. I am married to my best friend. It was the easiest decision I ever made when he asked me to marry him. We have been marriend 7 years but I have known him since I was 17! I truely have married my best friend! Now a dog, a fish and 3 kids later I would do it all over again. Thank you Jesus for my husband. With God first and Nick by my side, I know there is nothing I cannot do :) I love you Nick



1 comment:

The Turners said...

Congrats on 7 years! What a great way to spend an anniversary! Taylor is adorable! WHere are some pics of the twins??

H