Friday, January 9, 2009

I Am A Jerk

Words really cannot explaine what a jerk I feel! Here I am complaining about my kis having a cold and last night at work I was put in my place. My pateint was a 4 year old boy who was having headaches and some other symptoms. Turns out he has a brain mass! Here I sit and play with this little boy while the doctors take the parents out and tell them whats going on. There are very few times I have cried at work and this took everything in me not to just lose it! Their lives will forever be changed and this kid will have to deal with long term medical care! All I could do was hug the parents and pray for them. As I drove home all I could do was cry and praise God for the health of my family. Ill take the cold and flu anytime. I cannot give names but just pray for this little guy. God knows who you are talking about!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes life seems to slap us sometimes! H