Thursday, January 22, 2009

Life Update



So life has been a LITTLE busy!! I still dont think I have recovered since we all got sick, the holidays and well having twins LOL! All my chitlans are getting so big. We are getting ready to register Taylor for Kindergarten. We are getting her shots updated and all that fun stuff! She is so much fun. She is like a little buddy. The conversations we have are amazing and hilarious. She is totally in love with her baby sisters and is an amazing help (even at 2am) when she wants to get up with me and help feed them :) Flip and Flop are hell monkies LOL! They are teething and it is a realy joy!! They are getting HUGE and eating up a storm. Alex is 14 1/2 pounds and Jordan I'm not sure. She goes for shots next month so we will find out. They are 5 months and she is in 6-9 month clothing. Sometimes they sleep good and sometimes they dont! Alexis is very chill and rolls with things while Jordan makes herself known! They are both so different. Well there is my very quick update for now. I dont get much time so until next time!!!

1 comment:

The Turners said...

Great to get an update! What cuties-5 months already! How nice to have a little helper-what a great big sister.
Hope you all are doing well.
Heather