Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Random....

Well here is just a random boring post of what is going on. Taylor is at school, Flip and Flop in their cribs and Nick down stairs. The tv is off and it is quiet in my house! AHHHH!! Not much has gone on in the Calderon home and when I mean not a lot that includes cleaning too :( My house looks like it threw up, I am getting over a sinuse infection from hell, Max(my dog) is at the doctors, Alexis has a drs app today too. My carpet is still ripped up and am still trying to get to the flooring place but that has taken a back burner for a bit. Things have been super busy lately and I have been a mental basket case. I traded my hairstylist in for Miss Clairol cause no matter what I did, I could not find time to get my hair done. Sorry Addy :( I love ya ,, dont hate.. Lets see nothing too exciting to post. Oh Dena will be here tom!! Woohoo I cannot wait. My cup will be overflowing :) Well until next time,,,,

No comments: