Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Your Never To Young To Help

Let me just tell you how amazing Peanut is!! While watching Sprout on tv one day, they talked about a program called The Great Sprout Tuck In. They talk about how every kid deserves a good night and how not all kids have pajamas. Taylor comes up to me and tells me how not all kids have pajamas. I begin to explaine how some families don't have a lot of money and how there are less fortunate people out in the world. She says well my little sisters have some that they grew out of :) After life lessons being exchanged she decides to take money from her piggy bank (Pork Chop) and go to Target to buy a new pair of pajamas and a story book!!!! So with her own money off we went and this is what she got. Tomorrow we will package it up and send if off.

No comments: